ANDROID APP ENROLLMENT STEPS
2. Install the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone and click Next on the enrollment page.
3. Open the Authenticator app on your phone and select + and then Work or school account. Click Next on the enrollment page.
4. Using your phone camera, scan the QR code displayed on the enrollment page and click Next.
5. Your work account is now added to your phone.
6. Tap Next to verify that notifications are working.
7. Tap Approve.
8. Click Next.
9. Type in your Phone Number and select your country code. Click Next.
10. Enter the code from your phone.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Done.
13. Sign in with your PCL account at your PCL workstation and tap Approve on your phone on receiving the notification.
14. You have completed the MFA setup once you receive the confirmation page.
15. Tap v next to the PCL account in your Microsoft authenticator app and you will see a drop-down menu. Tap Enable phone sign-in.
16. Tap Continue.
17. Enter in your PCL credentials and tap Sign In.
18. Wait for the notification and Tap Approve.
19. Tap Register.
20. You will see Account updated successfully on your phone screen. You can also see a key on the account for which you enabled password-less phone sign-in.
21. Tap the PCL account in your Microsoft authenticator app and click Disable phone sign-in.
22. Wait for the notification and Tap Approve.
23. You will see Account updated successfully on your phone screen.